Location: Ground floor
Chandarana Supermarkets is one of the Oldest Supermarkets in Kenya Having Been Established In 1964 as a Grocery Shop. Currently Chandarana Has Eight (8) Stores Seven In Nairobi and One in Mombassa South Coast (Diani).
The Chains Aims to Be the Supermarket of Choice in Kenya:-
- To Provide Quality Customer Service.
- Maintain Quality and Motivated Manpower.
- To Ensure the Company’s Long Term Professional and Financial Viability; while Protecting the Environment.
Our Values Are:-
- Passion for Health
- Safe, Fresh and Tasty Food
- Our Focus on Delivering Great Products at Fair Prices
- A History of Innovation and Leadership
- A Strong Regard for the Social, Ethical and Environmental Effects of Our Operation Have Continued to Stand the Test of Time
Principles at the Core of Our Business:-
The Best for Food and Healthy Sourcing With Integrity
- Respect for Our Environment
- Making a Positive Difference to Our Community
- A Great Place to Work
- Customer Focus To maintain long-lasting, happy relationships with each of our customers by continually improving our service standards